OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
XENTEGRA, LLC: WORK HAS NO BOUNDARIES: HAWAII VACATION GIVEAWAY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ENTRY INTO THIS PROMOTION STARTS DECEMBER 1, 2023 AND ENDS MAY 5, 2024. PROVIDED THAT THE WINNER MAY NOT BE ANNOUNCED UNTIL AS LATE AS JUNE 30, 2024. THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATESWHO ARE 21 OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY, AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. FOR A COPY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, PRINT THEM FROM www.WorkHasNoBoundaries.com.
: These Official Rules (“Official Rules”) govern this XenTegra “Work Has No Boundaries: Hawaii Vacation Giveaway” (this “Promotion”). To be eligible to enter, you must be an individual (a) aged 21 years or older and a resident of the 48 contiguous United States or of Canada (excluding Quebec); (b) employed both at the time of entry and at the time of selection of the winner as an information technology (“IT”) executive, manager, influencer, or information security professional, or as an employee responsible for consumer experience and/or identity and access management at your employer; and (c) who enters in accordance with all of the terms of these Official Rules. The employees, officers and directors of, and consultants and contractors to (including service providers for), XenTegra, LLC, and its reseller partners, channel partners, dealers, and distributors, and their respective, parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries and such persons’ immediate family (parents, spouses, children, siblings) and members of such persons’ households (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for this Promotion starts on December 1, at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) and ends on May 5, 2024 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s time-keeping device is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion. The term Announcement Date is defined in Section 4 below and refers to the latest date when the winner would be announced (i.e., not later than June 30, 2024 and possibly earlier.
3. WAYS TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, to receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible entrants should:
(ii) complete a brief entry questionnaire as directed. Entrants are required to provide their name, title, employer, location, email
and telephone number; and
(iii) complete with a Sponsor representative any one of the following: (a) a Managed Services Consult to include: Citrix, VMware, or Microsoft AVD; (b) a completed Micro Assessment; (c) a Staffing Consult, and/or a scheduled demo with XenTegra and a qualified partner. Eligible entrants will receive up to four (4) entries (one (1) additional entry per activity in (a) through (d) completed).
Alternative Method of Entry: You may earn an entry by hand printing your complete name, address, city, state, zip code, month/year of birth, phone number and email address on a plain “3×5” piece of paper, inserting it into an envelope, affixing sufficient postage and mailing it, in a hand-addressed envelope, to: XenTegra, LLC, 9820 Northcross Center Ct., Huntersville, NC 28078. The entry must be received by conclusion of the Entry Period to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per envelope (no more than four (4) entries per person). No mechanically reproduced mailed entries permitted. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, misdirected entries, or entries not received in time for the random drawing. Incomplete entries may be disqualified.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND ANNOUNCEMENT; ODDS OF WINNING PRIZE: Following the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) winner, by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person. The winner will be notified by phone or email in Sponsor’s discretion. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by any of the contact information method provided by entrant to Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to require, as a condition to claim a prize, for the potential prize winner to sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability / Publicity Release and an IRS Form W-9 (Request for Tax Payer Identification) (“Winner Documents”) within five (5) business days of receipt in order to claim prize. If: (a) any notification is returned as undeliverable, (b) a winner does not respond to initial notification by email or phone within two (2) business days of the attempted notification, (c) a winner does not comply with these Official Rules, or (d) Winner Documents or other eligibility verification are returned as undeliverable or not received by their due date, the winner status or prize, as the case may be, may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
“Announcement Date” means a date not later than June 30, 2024 to be chosen to be timed with Sponsor’s participation in an industry conference. On or about the Announcement Date, if not prior thereto, Sponsor will announce the winner at the industry conference (winner is not required to attend conference to win).
5. PRIZE: The winner of this Promotion (whose eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules are subject to verification by Sponsor as a condition to claiming a prize and being declared the winner) will have the option to either:
(i) have a donation made directly from Sponsor in the amount of $20,000.00 USD to one (1) qualified United States 501(c)(3) public charity in good standing in its state of organization (“Qualified Charity”) of the winner’s choosing in honor of the winner (so to be clear, no money passes from Sponsor to the winner if the charitable donation prize is elected); or
(ii) receive a 7-night package stay for two (2) adults (for travel between July 1, 2024 and June 30, 2025) at the Grand Wailea Maui, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel, in Maui, Hawaii(the “Grand Prize”). The package includes the following: (i) round-trip coach class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to from the major U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s residence within the 48 contiguous United States or of Canada (excluding Quebec) including ground transportation to and from airport; (ii) seven (7) night hotel accommodations (1 room, double occupancy); and (iii) a $500USD gift card for spending money. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $20,000 USD.
If winner is unable to redeem the package within the time period required, the Grand Prize will be forfeited. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility.
Travel must be round trip. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Grand Prize winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All travel must be completed by June 30, 2025, and must be arranged with Sponsor a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance, and is subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval. If Grand Prize winner is unable to fulfill Grand Prize during time period, Grand Prize winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected. Travel dates may not be altered except by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip are the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. All other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Once the travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any identification documents necessary for domestic travel. Travel companion of Grand Prize winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian, and must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. If potential winner’s travel companion fails to return such documents within date and/or time indicated within such documents, then the potential winner may forfeit the right to the travel companion.
Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
The prize in this Promotion is either the Vacation or the charitable donation, but not both. The prize is not transferrable to an alternate winner by the winner. If winner declines prize, an alternate winner will be selected from remaining eligible entries. No prize substitution or cash alternative is offered, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion (and then for a prize of equal or greater value) or as otherwise provided herein. Should the donation prize be elected, and the winner fails to designate a Qualified Charity (meeting the terms above for what Qualified Charity means) within thirty (30) days of having been verified as the winner, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may select an alternate winner from remaining eligible entries. The Qualified Charity is elected by the winner and does not reflect any endorsement of, or association or affiliation of Sponsor with, the selected charity.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent for the Sponsor and its designees to use and/or publish winner’s full name, city and state of residence, hometown, photograph or other likeness, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner, worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes, in any media, without further compensation or notice to winner, or review or approval by winner. Winner may be required to participate in a prize award ceremony and take pictures with the vehicle prize and Sponsor’s representatives when winner claims the vehicle prize (if such prize is elected).
7. DISQUALIFICATION AND OTHER TERMS: Any attempt by an entrant to exceed the number of entries allowed by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods, including, but not limited to, automated entry, will void all of that entrant’s entries and that entrant shall be disqualified from the Promotion. Entry must be made by the entrant only as indicated in these Official Rules Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to immediately terminate the entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Website may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to notify appropriate law enforcement and to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus, or other technical problem or issue beyond Sponsor’s control corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, the Sponsor also reserves the right, but not is not obligated to, to award the prize from among the valid and eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of the impairment.
8. LIMITS ON LIABILITY; INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Promotion, entrants, on behalf of themselves and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby knowingly and voluntarily agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, successors and assignees, from and against any and all claims, cause of action, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt of or use or misuse of the prize, merchandise delivery, or rights of privacy or publicity, including, but not limited to: (a) entrant’s breach of these Official Rules; (b) unauthorized human or technological intervention in the Promotion; (c) technical errors related to computers, servers, or telephone, data or network lines and/or service providers; (d) printing or publication errors (whether in hardcopy or in emails or on web pages); (e) incomplete entries or lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable entries or prize-related correspondence; (f) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (i) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by an entrant’s error, mobile devices, or internet or data carrier issues, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website. Sponsor is not a vehicle manufacturer and makes no representation or warranty in connection with the vehicle prize.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS: EVERYTHING IN AND ON SPONSOR’S MATERIALS, WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS ON ITS WEBSITES RELATING TO THE PROMOTION ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE AT ALL TIMES. IT IS ENTRANT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ACCESSING SPONSOR’S WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS AND ENTERING THE PROMOTION IS LEGAL AND NOT PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH ENTRANT IS A CITIZEN OR RESIDENT. NEITHER THE SPONSOR NOR ANY AFFILIATE OR SPONSOR REPRESENTATIVE SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION, ANY ENTRY OR USE OF THE ENTRY, OR ANY CONTENT EMBODIED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL OR REAL PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY REASON OF ENTRANT’S ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION, THE USE OF ANY SUBMISSION, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
11. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATION: Sponsor reserves the right to correct, and Sponsor is not responsible for, any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, the advertising or administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of Prize winner, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a Prize has been won. In the event, the Sponsor is prevented for any reason from continuing with this Promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of a Promotion is undermined by any event, including but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any government, economic area, federal, state, provincial or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event) the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, abbreviate, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Promotion as a result of a Force Majeure Event, the Sponsor reserves the right but shall have no obligation, to award Prizes from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of the occurrence of such Force Majeure event.
12. GOVERNING LAW; ARBITRATION: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
By participating in a Promotion, each participant agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) such participant may have against Sponsor, its officers, owners, representatives and/or agents, arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Giveaway, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for the participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the participant may have entered into in connection with the Promotion; (5) the arbitrator shall apply North Carolina law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis as participant hereby waives the right to assert claims in any class or representative action; arbitration can thus decide only the participant’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) to the extent permitted by law, the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive, incidental or consequential damages against the participant or Sponsor; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsorexceed $125 USD for claims less than $10,000 USD or $375 USD for claims greater than $10,000 USD but less than $75,000 USD, and the participant is unable (or not required under the applicable Rules and Procedures) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org. If a claim is not subject to arbitration pursuant to the foregoing provisions, then you agree such claim will be limited to your actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding fees and court costs, to the extent decided your claim will be decided individually, and to the extent decided your Claim shall not be decided with resort to any form of class or representative action. To the extent permitted by law, the existence of the arbitration, claim or other action pertaining to the claim, the arbitration, settlement or other proceedings, and the outcome of the arbitration, settlement or other proceeding will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed by either party. You agree that an award, and any judgment, ruling, decision or agreement confirming it, only applies to the proceeding in which it was awarded or agreed to and cannot be used in any other proceeding except to enforce the award or agreement itself.
13. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, the USA without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of North Carolina, USA. By entering, entrants consent to jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts in Charlotte, County of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina USA.
14. SPONSOR AND OPERATOR: The “Sponsor” of this Promotion is XenTegra, LLC, 9820 Northcross Center Ct., Huntersville, NC 28078. For the name of the winner, on or before three (3) months after the Announcement Date, write the Sponsor at XenTegra, LLC, PO Box 1954 Huntersville NC, 28070-1954, Attention: Work has No Boundaries. Winner name will only be available following verification of the winner and prize fulfillment.
©2023 XenTegra, LLC. Entrants may print a copy of these Official Rules. All other rights therein are reserved.