IGEL OS: Turn Any Device into a Secured Endpoint (03/04/2021)
March 4, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Question: Are you using Windows Endpoints to exclusively connect to SaaS, Cloud Apps, server-hosted apps, or virtual desktops? Why not disrupt your IT strategy with next-gen IGEL EDGE OS! Join IGEL and XenTegra’smini-workshop that combines lectures with demos of Citrix, Microsoft WVD, VMware, and IGEL, providing a simple, secure, and smart end-user computing strategy.
Why should you attend?
- Must have flexibility when delivering applications and virtual desktops
- Need an end-to-end strategy on how to deliver a reliable end-user computing environment.
- IT costs need to be reduced and not sure if the cloud can help
- Need a disaster recovery strategy that is reliable and simple
- Remote work is a key strategy in 2021
Join us for a day of interactive demos, hands-on experience, and conversation with industry experts. We will cover Citrix Cloud, Citrix Workspace, Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, Microsoft Azure, Windows Virtual Desktops, Office 365, Citrix SD-WAN, IGEL, and PrinterLogic.
IGEL provides the Edge OS for endpoint devices accessing end-user computing environments. This packed technical mini-workshop will cover the following key topics:
- Intro: IGEL Product Updates
- Demo: IGEL EDGE OS Conversion Process
- Demo: IGEL Universal Management Suite
- Demo: Connecting IGEL to various EUC products
IGEL; Simple, Smart, and Secure