- This event has passed.
Online: Citrix [NetScaler] ADC Tech Training (02/18/2020)
February 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
You are invited to an EXCLUSIVE HANDS-ON training on Citrix ADC (formerly NetScaler) workshop! Citrix ADC optimizes the delivery of applications over the internet and private networks, combining app security, optimization, and traffic management into a single powerful integrated appliance.
Why should you attend?
- Are you only using Citrix ADC for ICA proxy?
- Did you know load balancing is more than just round robin?
- Did you know Citrix ADC can provide cool functionalities like data center disaster recovery, SQL load balancing, and application firewall?
- Want to get more out of your Citrix ADC investment and just do not know how!
- Did not know you own Citrix Management and Analytics (MAS)?
The included hands-on labs will quickly progress students through several of the most common features and use cases. During the workshop, students will complete labs in the following areas
- Back to Basics: NetScaler IP Configuration, Licensing, and Setup w/ Labs
- Back to Basics: Load Balancing, Virtual Servers and Services w/ Labs
- Feature Overview /w Lab: Content Switching
- Feature Overview /w Lab: URL Transformation using the Rewrite Feature
- Feature Overview /w Lab: Web Application Firewall
- Feature Overview /w Lab: High Availability and Clustering
- Feature Overview /w Lab: Global Server Load Balancing
- Feature Overview /w Lab: Admin Partitions
- Feature Overview /w Lab: Data Stream
- Overview: NetScaler Analytics w/ Labs