- This event has passed.
How to Design a Secure Digital Workspace for WFH Users Webinar
October 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
With changes in infrastructure to support your remote users, and software vendors pushing updates at an ever-increasing rate, maintaining and keeping your digital workspace environment current can quickly become a security risk and a bottleneck. Thus preventing you from making changes at all, slowing down your business, and impacting the productivity and experience of your end-users.
Engage (with XenTegra, IGEL, and Login VSI) and learn:
• How XenTegra’s award-winning team enables customers to provide an easily accessible digital workspace environment that is easy to manage, highly secure, and offers the best UX
• How Login VSI can help to guarantee all your applications still work after every change
• How Login VSI can get you testing the impact of changes on performance before bringing them to production
• How IGEL’s UD Pocket provides “insert and go” simplicity for secure, managed at-home and remote workspace access
• Demonstrations of Login VSI’s easy to use Login Enterprise testing platform for VDI