- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday with Deep Instinct
November 2 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Speed Kills Malware: How 20 Milliseconds Puts You in the Driver’s Seat
Speed is not only important in the motorsport world – seconds are key to making a difference in cybersecurity too.
Did you know that the fastest ransomware starts infiltrating and encrypting a network within 1.5 seconds? That’s roughly the speed of an adult’s heartbeat.
So it goes without saying that modern cybersecurity systems must be even faster to protect your company from these attacks. Deep learning can make all the difference here.
Let’s take a look at what happens in the first 60 seconds of an attack:
• 1.5 seconds: The ransomware starts spreading and infecting data
• 3 seconds: Malware has control of your data and elevated access rights.
• 1 minute: Average time for traditional technology to detect the malware.
Some security tools only start work when the encryption has already begun. Deep learning are increasingly in demand because only they can handle the new speed standards. Stuart Grierson, Senior Sales Engineer at Deep Instinct will explain why speed is so essential in a cyber attack. In addition, we will explain what modern possibilities intelligent technologies offer in this context and why prevention should be the new cyber security standard.
• The prevention and detection of threats with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning DL).
• ML vs. DL: How deep learning can provide more speed and accuracy.
• Insights into the more accurate timeline of an unknown attack.
• 20 milliseconds: What happens in the time in which a ransomware attack can be prevented