Learn from Nutanix and XenTegra the security best practices and capabilities of Nutanix infrastructure in this Nutanix Security Workshop. Designed and delivered by Nutanix Senior Engineers and the Xentegra team, this workshop will include hand-on-labs and a one-to-one personalized discussion with the team. It is an opportunity to talk with your peers and experts about Nutanix.
In this hands-on lab environment, our instructors will work with you to enhance your knowledge of Nutanix Security features including Flow Virtual Networking.
In our session, we will cover how to:
• Lock-down authentication of the Nutanix platform to keep your infrastructure secure
• Understand how Nutanix continually applies security best practices with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to your infrastructure with zero work from you or your team
• Create STIG status reports for audits and compliance
• Remediate security misconfigurations using Security Configuration Management Automation (SCMA), a built-in feature of the Nutanix platform
• Configure network security and micro-segmentation with Flow virtual networking
• Monitor and analyze File services and detect ransomware activity and anomalies
• Secure object stores with Write Once Read Many (WORM) technology, eliminating the ability for changes to data
• Protect Nutanix infrastructure and explore disaster recovery features
*Please Note* You will need your laptop to participate in hands-on demos.
We will send out a meeting link and digital workbook link the week of the event.