- This event has passed.
Fortinet Fast Track Workshops: ZTNA (End Users)
October 18 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Improving Application Access & Security with Fortinet ZTNA
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is an access control method that uses client device identification, authentication, and Zero Trust tags to provide role-based application access. It gives administrators the flexibility to manage network access for On-net local users and Off-net remote users. Access to applications is granted only after device verification, authenticating the user’s identity, authorizing the user, and then performing context-based posture checks using Zero Trust tags.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Integrate FortiClient Endpoint Management Server (EMS) into Security Fabric.
- Configure EMS Zero Trust policies and rules to protect corporate and remote users.
- Configure FortiClient Endpoint Management Server (EMS) to protect remote users as effectively as if they were located at the corporate office
- Configure ZTNA HTTPS Access Proxy for secure remote access to applications.
- Configure ZTNA IP/MAC Based Access Control for On-net dynamic access.
- Demonstrate successful operation of these critical functions.
All Attendees should bring their laptop to participate in the cloud-based hands-on-learning environment.