E36 – IGEL Weekly:
How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
The IGEL UMS allows you to configure the management of IGEL OS devices. In the following video, you will learn how to be notified via email on the status of such items as UMS Views, Jobs, and alert notifications.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:30 Setup the Mail relay
- 04:30 Send out a View via Mail
- 05:44 Send out a view on schedule
- 08:05 Send out Results of Admin tasks
- 11:20 Send out ICG Config
- 11:42 Additional important pieces of information
Host: Andy Whiteside
Co-host: Chris Feeney
Co-host: Sebastien Perusat