Work Has No Boundaries
Ford Bronco Giveaway FL & NY
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
XENTEGRA, LLC: WORK HAS NO BOUNDARIES: 2023 FORD BRONCO GIVEAWAY FOR FLORIDA AND NEW YORK.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ENTRY INTO THIS PROMOTION STARTS NOVEMBER 15, 2022 AND ENDS MARCH 30, 2023, PROVIDED THAT THE WINNER MAY NOT BE ANNOUNCED UNTIL AS LATE AS JUNE 30, 2023. THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF FLORIDA OR NEW YORK WHO ARE 21 OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY, AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. FOR A COPY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, PRINT THEM FROM www.WorkHasNoBoundaries.com.
- ELIGIBILITY: These Official Rules (“Official Rules”) govern this XenTegra “Work Has No Boundaries: 2023 Ford Bronco Giveaway” (this “Promotion”). To be eligible to enter, you must be an individual (a) aged 21 years or older and a resident of Florida or New York having a valid driver’s license issued by your state or province of residence at the time of prize fulfillment; (b) employed at the time of entry as an information technology (“IT”) executive, manager, influencer, or information security professional, or as an employee responsible for consumer experience and/or identity and access management at your employer; and (c) who enters in accordance with all of the terms of these Official Rules. The employees, officers and directors of, and consultants and contractors to (including service providers for), XenTegra, LLC, and its reseller partners, channel partners, dealers, and distributors, and their respective, parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries and such persons’ immediate family (parents, spouses, children, siblings) and members of such persons’ households (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for this Promotion starts on November 15, 2022 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) and ends on March 30, 2023 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s time-keeping device is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion. The term Announcement Date is defined in Section 4 below and refers to the latest date when the winner would be announced (i.e., not later than June 30, 2023 and possibly earlier.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, to receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible entrants should (i) visit https://www.workhasnoboundaries.com (the “Website”) and (ii) complete a brief entry questionnaire as directed. Entrants are required to provide their name, title, employer, location, email and telephone number to enter. Incomplete entries may be disqualified. During the Entry Period, Eligible entrants who additionally complete with Sponsor’s representatives: (a) a Citrix Managed Services Consult, (b) a XenTegra Micro Assessment, (c) a Staffing Consult, and/or (d) a scheduled demo with XenTegra and a qualified partner, will receive up to four (4) additional entries (one (1) additional entry per activity in (a) through (d) completed. Limit up to five (5) entries per eligible entrant regardless of method by which additional entries are obtained. Engaging Sponsor for services, or purchasing services from Sponsor, is not a requirement to enter this Promotion.
- WINNER SELECTION AND ANNOUNCEMENT; ODDS OF WINNING PRIZE: Following the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, ten (10) finalists who could each be the potential winner, subject to a second random drawing closer to the Announcement Date from among the ten finalists. The odds of advancing to the finalist drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of winning the prize upon advancing to the finalist drawing are 1 in 10.
“Announcement Date” means a date not later than June 30, 2022 to be chosen to be timed with Sponsor’s participation in an industry conference. On or about the Announcement Date, if not prior thereto, Sponsor will announce the winner at the industry conference (winner is not required to attend conference to win).
Sponsor will prior to the Announcement Date draw at random a potential winner from among the ten (10) finalists, all ten of whom shall be notified in advance they have advanced to the second drawing; being declared the winner is dependent on complying with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to verify all ten finalists as eligible to claim the prize if elected as the ultimate winner in advance of the drawing to draw the ultimate winner. In the event a finalist is not eligible, Sponsor reserves the right to draw (but is not required to draw) a substitute finalist from among remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person. Finalists and potential ultimate winner will be notified by phone or email in Sponsor’s discretion. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by email for purposes of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to require, as a condition to claim a prize, for the potential prize winner to sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability / Publicity Release and an IRS Form W-9 (Request for Tax Payer Identification) or Canadian equivalent (“Winner Documents”) within five (5) business days of receipt in order to claim prize. Potential winner (and all finalists) may also be required to provide a copy of their driver’s license and vehicle insurance with (or separately from) the Winner Documents, and such other information as requested by Sponsor for eligibility verification. If: (a) any finalist or winner notification is returned as undeliverable, (b) a potential finalist or winner does not respond to initial notification by email or phone within two (2) business days of the attempted notification, (c) a potential finalist or winner does not comply with these Official Rules, or (d) Winner Documents or other eligibility verification are returned as undeliverable or not received by their due date, the finalist status or prize, as the case may be, may be forfeited and an alternate finalist/winner may be selected.
- PRIZE: The winner of this Promotion (whose eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules are subject to verification by Sponsor as a condition to claiming a prize and being declared the winner) will have the option to either : (a) receive one new model year 2023 Ford® Bronco® vehicle having a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price in the USA (“MSRP”) not expected to exceed $47,000.00 (but in any event in such an amount as then current for new Broncos for sale at the time of prize fulfillment should no models at or below $47,000 be available), with Bronco model, color and features as determined by Sponsor in its discretion based on vehicles available to Sponsor for purchase; or (b) have a donation made directly from Sponsor in the amount of $20,000.00 to one (1) qualified United States 501(c)(3) public charity in good standing in its state of organization (“Qualified Charity”) of the winner’s choosing in honor of the winner (so to be clear, no money passes from Sponsor to the winner if the charitable donation prize is elected). The prize in this Promotion is either the vehicle or the charitable donation, but not both. The prize is not transferrable to an alternate winner by the winner. If winner declines prize, an alternate winner will be selected from remaining eligible entries. No prize substitution or cash alternative is offered, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion (and then for a prize of equal or greater value) or as otherwise provided herein. If a winner in unable to take possession of the vehicle prize within thirty (30) days of having been verified as the winner, or should the donation prize be elected, and the winner fails to designate a Qualified Charity (meeting the terms above for what Qualified Charity means) within thirty (30) days of having been verified as the winner, the prize will be forfeit and Sponsor may select an alternate winner from remaining eligible entries. The Qualified Charity is elected by the winner and does not reflect any endorsement of, or association or affiliation of Sponsor with, the selected charity.
Additional terms for vehicle prize:
The vehicle prize will not be released to the winner unless and until the winner provides a valid unexpired driver’s license from their state or province of residence and proof of current insurance covering the vehicle from the date of expected possession of the vehicle. The vehicle prize will include up to $3,000 in gas reimbursement or delivery service charges to have the vehicle delivered to the winner’s residence, or delivered closer to the winner’s residence (depending on amount of delivery charges not to exceed $3,000), or to reimburse the winner for travel to claim the vehicle. Travel and delivery both assume the winner’s travel commences in and/or the vehicle will be delivered within Florida or New York. No cash will be awarded with respect to the difference between delivery charges/travel expenses and $3,000 if such expenses are less than $3,000.The vehicle is expected to be located in Huntersville, NC, USA unless delivered closer to winner’s residence within the continental United States. The total expected “approximate retail value” or “ARV” of the vehicle prize is $50,000 (including $3,000 to defray delivery costs and the cost of all taxes and fees paid on the car when it is acquired by Sponsor from the selling dealer). Any costs to insure the vehicle, fuel the vehicle, and pay for tags and other taxes assessed on the vehicle in the state or province where the winner resides are the sole responsibility of the winner. If in the unexpected event a winner from Canada elects the vehicle prize and then-current export restrictions limit the ability to export the vehicle from the United States to Canada, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a cash prize to the Canadian winner. The prize value would not exceed $47,000 in United States dollars regardless of the conversion value between United States and Canadian dollars. Sponsor has no responsibility for any damage, loss or theft to the vehicle after the winner takes possession of the vehicle. If a delivery service delivers the vehicle, the $3,000 used to defray delivery costs must in part be used to insure the vehicle with the delivery service against loss or damage in transit (unless winner provide proof that its vehicle insurance already covers such risks). All costs to claim or use the vehicle prize, including all U.S. federal, state and local income taxes (or Canadian equivalents if applicable), are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will report the total prize value of the vehicle prize to the IRS in the United States, as legally required, and to the applicable Canadian taxing authority, as legally required. Winner understands and agrees that taxes may be due on the prize value as a result of such reporting and is encouraged to consult with winner’s tax adviser prior to accepting the vehicle prize (if so elected).
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent for the Sponsor and its designees to use and/or publish winner’s full name, city and state of residence, hometown, photograph or other likeness, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner, worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes, in any media, without further compensation or notice to winner, or review or approval by winner. Winner may be required to participate in a prize award ceremony and take pictures with the vehicle prize and Sponsor’s representatives when winner claims the vehicle prize (if such prize is elected).
- DISQUALIFICATION AND OTHER TERMS: Any attempt by an entrant to exceed the number of entries allowed by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods, including, but not limited to, automated entry, will void all of that entrant’s entries and that entrant shall be disqualified from the Promotion. Entry must be made by the entrant only as indicated in these Official Rules Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to immediately terminate the entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Website may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to notify appropriate law enforcement and to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus, or other technical problem or issue beyond Sponsor’s control corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, the Sponsor also reserves the right, but not is not obligated to, to award the prize from among the valid and eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- LIMITS ON LIABILITY; INDEMNIFICATION:
By participating in the Promotion, entrants, on behalf of themselves and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby knowingly and voluntarily agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, successors and assignees, from and against any and all claims, cause of action, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt of or use or misuse of the prize, merchandise delivery, or rights of privacy or publicity, including, but not limited to: (a) entrant’s breach of these Official Rules; (b) unauthorized human or technological intervention in the Promotion; (c) technical errors related to computers, servers, or telephone, data or network lines and/or service providers; (d) printing or publication errors (whether in hardcopy or in emails or on web pages); (e) incomplete entries or lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable entries or prize-related correspondence; (f) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (i) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by an entrant’s error, mobile devices, or internet or data carrier issues, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website. Sponsor is not a vehicle manufacturer and makes no representation or warranty in connection with the vehicle prize.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS: EVERYTHING IN AND ON SPONSOR’S MATERIALS, WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS ON ITS WEBSITES RELATING TO THE PROMOTION ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE AT ALL TIMES. IT IS ENTRANT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ACCESSING SPONSOR’S WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS AND ENTERING THE PROMOTION IS LEGAL AND NOT PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH ENTRANT IS A CITIZEN OR RESIDENT. NEITHER THE SPONSOR NOR ANY AFFILIATE OR SPONSOR REPRESENTATIVE SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION, ANY ENTRY OR USE OF THE ENTRY, OR ANY CONTENT EMBODIED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL OR REAL PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY REASON OF ENTRANT’S ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION, THE USE OF ANY SUBMISSION, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
- PROMOTION ADMINISTRATION; GOVERNING LAW: Sponsor reserves the right to correct, and Sponsor is not responsible for, any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, the advertising or administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of Prize winner, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a Prize has been won. In the event, the Sponsor is prevented for any reason from continuing with this Promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of a Promotion is undermined by any event, including but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any government, economic area, federal, state, provincial or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event) the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, abbreviate, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Promotion as a result of a Force Majeure Event, the Sponsor reserves the right but shall have no obligation, to award Prizes from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of the occurrence of such Force Majeure event. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, the USA without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of North Carolina, USA. By entering, entrants consent to jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts in Charlotte, county of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina USA.
- SPONSOR AND OPERATOR: The “Sponsor” of this Promotion is XenTegra, LLC, 9820 Northcross Center Ct., Huntersville, NC 28078. For the name of the winner, on or before three (3) months after the Announcement Date, write the Sponsor at XenTegra, LLC, PO Box 1954 Huntersville NC, 28070-1954, Attention: Work has No Boundaries. Winner name will only be available following verification of the winner and prize fulfillment.
©2023 XenTegra, LLC. Entrants may print a copy of these Official Rules. All other rights therein are reserved. Ford® and Bronco® are registered trademarks of Ford Motor Company or its affiliates used herein merely to describe a prize option.